Saturday, February 10, 2007

BubuChacha

Bubu...Bubu...BubuChacha...thats my name....anyone knows what it means??actually,i also dunno..haha..nvm...tell me if u know...ok??Haih....a bored day...Lol...Just now...chatted vf Micky..it was so fun....we talk abt so many things...some secrets...and many more 8 things... we even chat abt maple...haha...i gave her my id and passwords.....omg...what am i doin??nvm... she say she wanna try mine...i think she won hack me or do anything else gua so i jz give her.... haha...hope she won tell ppl abt my pass...plz...micky..NO..erm....what to say ??oh yea...jz read jaja's blog...kinda great...then boring...boring....boring....boredom....sobbbzzz...nth to do...always so bored....jz now check friendster....go see other ppl's profile...kinda fun seeing other ppl's profile...dunno y...i like it very much~~hurt my hand yesterday....the muscle was damaged... maybe because i played vf the dumble...now my hand like kinda keras....cant move...move a little also pain...now only use fingers to type this blog...sobb....so cham....anyway...i think thats all...Buh-byezz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL~ what lah u "bro" So soft~ =.=" Fe Fiakz! haha... u got a boring life oh.. y din write me comment oh?! u ah! lol... haha.. niwayz~ get sumtin 2 do! cuz u ar reli hvin the boredom sickness!!! LoL~ watch movie or sumtin! ^^

"sista" ???